8.09.2006

rugby, part deux

I'm putting the "rugger" back into ruggerwithpigs... I started rugby practice yesterday!

I need something to challenge myself; my life is so decidely uneventful it's sad (hence the lack of posts here). I've run into people I haven't seen in a few years, and the most I can say is that I've (sort of) switched professions and I got married. I'm a bit of a homebody, but sometimes that can go too far. Some of the best times of my life revolved around rugby--granted, the atmosphere (college) and the people were a major factor in that too, but there's something about the adrenaline rush I get from rugby that is just addicting.

So wish me luck--I figure to be very sore and bruised the next few weeks. If I get any unique bruises, I'll be sure to post 'em for all to see (tastefully!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, August 10, 2006, Blogger Jeope said...

Get 'em, tiger!

Hi Deb!

 
At 7:44 PM, August 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yyeehhh.. good luck!

too bad you cant still pop in at home to practice some tackles on me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home