2.16.2005

badass jedi am I

heehee, i found this quiz in another blog:




What kind of Jedi are you?
LJ Username
Age
Sex
Dark Side Growth Potential - 77%






























Light Side Growth Potential - 22%






























Master's Name
How likely you are to lose a limb - 58%






























Lightsaber Blade's color Green
Lightsaber Style Double-Bladed Lightsaber
This fun quiz by neo_epyon - Taken 9486 Times.
New! Get Free Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz

i'd prefer to have 2 lightsabers, but beggars can't be choosers. ;)

2 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, February 22, 2005, Blogger Jeope said...

Wierd. My master's name is "Error". But this is good information to keep on file.

Hi there, rugger!

- Jeope (drcolossus)

 
At 1:49 PM, April 27, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

My Master is apparently James Bond (shknnotstirred), but I'm also waaaaaay on the good side - 89%, but two fistin' my green light sabers. They must not know me two well, I'll probably hurt myself!

Dave (Hi, Hon!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home