4.27.2005

captain mclintypants

today is a bad clothing day. normally i'm lucky if i create a fashion statement with my wardrobe, but today i had on what i considered a cute yet professional outfit.

alas, it was not to be. my brand new black capris are the biggest lint magnets i've ever owned. i de-linted before i left the house and by the time i got to work it was covered in fuzz from my fleece. de-linted again. by lunchtime, i had more lint from i-don't-know-what, plus the fronts of my pants look *faded*... my only guess is from crossing my legs?!

to top it off, the ladies' room mirror revealed a huge deodorant stain on the bottom half of my blouse that i swear was *not* there when i left for work this morning. i use that invisible solid stuff--which apparently doesn't stay invisible for long...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home